C.H.O.O.S.E. Physical Therapy LLC
3001 Eastland Blvd, Suite 3B
Clearwater, Fl. 33761
Evaluation and Treatment: We are a comprehensive outpatient facility specializing in the treatment of all orthopedic and sports medicine injuries.
Services Provided: Gait training, patient education, ADL and body mechanics training, postural re-education, trigger point therapy, myofacial release, cranial sacral release, joint mobilization/manipulation, custom exercise programs.
Modalities: Ultrasound, electrical stimulation including functional electrical stimulation, Russian stimulation, Interferential current, Iontophoreis, and TENS, phonphoresis, ultrasound, lumbar traction, cervical traction, and cold laser therapy.
Sports medicine Evaluation and Treatment: Includes biomechanical analysis of the sport specific activity or activities, that may be contributing to the current condition or injury with a treatment and exercise program designed to return the athlete to his or her sport at a higher level of performance.
The following is a list of the most common diagnoses that are treated at our clinic. (If you have a symptom or injury that is not listed, please contact us for further information).
· Total hip, total shoulder and total knee replacements
· Rotator cuff injury/ repair
· Labral tears/repairs
· Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand pain or injuries
· TMJ ( Temporal mandibular joint) jaw pain and dysfunction
· Lateral and medial epicodylitis ( golfer's elbow and tennis elbow)
· Meniscal tears/ repairs
· Anterior/Posterior cruciate, tears and repairs
· Post surgical rehabilitation for the back and neck
· Disc injuries, cervical, thoracic and lumbar
· Medial/Lateral collateral ligament, tears and repairs
· Thoracic outlet syndrome
· Pre and postpartum exercise instruction
· Sacro-iliac joint pain and pelvic malalignment
· Urinary Incontinence, pelvic pain and weakness
· Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
· Back pain
· Spinal Stenosis
· Difficulty walking
· Balance disorders
· Shoulder instability
· Frozen shoulders
· Ankle sprains
· Work-Related Injuries
· Rib cage injuries
· Neck pain
· Hip bursitis · Muscle Imbalance
· Core Weakness
· Muscle Imbalance