C.H.O.O.S.E. Physical Therapy LLC
3001 Eastland Blvd, Suite 3B
Clearwater, Fl. 33761
What to expect...
* Initial visit: Please arrive 15 minutes before scheduled appointment time
* Allow 1 hour 30 minutes for evaluation and treatment, for the first session and @1 hour for subsequent sessions. Your particular treatment program, time necessary for maximal benefit from physical therapy, and frequency, will be discussed following the evaluation.
** Urgent appointments are available for post surgical patients or those suffering from severe pain. Please specify condition or post-operative status when calling for appointment.
Please bring these items with you to your first visit:
** Referral form/ Prescription from Doctor if one has been provided.
A prescription is not needed to receive physical therapy services, but may be required by your insurance.
( A prescription from a physician is needed for some insurances to cover services, including Medicare and Tricare) Some other private insurance requires pre-authorization and/or a physician referral. Please refer to your plan or call the office for further information.
* Insurance card(s)
* Driver's License or picture ID
* List of current medications
* X-ray, MRI, CT scan, EMG or other reports/ films for your current condition or related conditions.
* Copay or co-insurance.
(Payment is expected on the day of services, prior to treatment.
What to wear:
* Patient's with back or knee injuries, should wear or bring shorts. (if you forget, we have shorts available)
* * If you expect to exercise wear comfortable shoes or sneakers
* Reasonable Fees
* Co-Pay or co-insurance is expected at the time of service.
* Cost of treatment discussed following the initial evaluation.
* Discount available for cash paying patients or patient's willing to bill their own insurancee company.
* Most insurances accepted
* Payment plans are available.
* We accept checks, cash, Visa and Master card
Hours of Service:
6:45 am to 6:30 pm
* Tuesday and Thursday : 7:00 to 6:30pm
Wednesday 7:00 am to 6:30 pm
**Saturday/Sunday available by appointment only, for urgent care patients.
**Appointments Available up till 5:30 on Monday- Thursday
Available up to 2 on Fridays