C.H.O.O.S.E. Physical Therapy LLC
3001 Eastland Blvd, Suite 3B
Clearwater, Fl. 33761
Who are Physical Therapists ?
What can a physical therapist do to help me?
Physical therapy as a profession involves a comprehensive evaluation to determine the source of pain or dysfunction.
Physical Therapists are in a unique position to understand the potential causes of pain and dysfunction, through administering treatment and being able to immediately re-assess progress and/or treatment response.
* Treatment is administered through appropriate soft tissue massage, joint mobilization, and neural mobilization techniques.
* Modalities are used as needed to enhance recovery.
* Custom designed exercise programs are created for each interval person and condition.
* Education and instruction for posture, activities of daily living, joint protection, and injury management.
Physical Therapy is a profession working closely with others in the medical community, coordinating care with physicians:
* We are experts in the study of movement and understanding of how compensation for injury can effect the body as a whole.
* We are educators and teach self-management through exercise and modification of, as well as promote understanding of posture, movement patterns, joint protection techniques and proper body mechanics for activities of daily living.
* We are experts in exercise instruction, including stretching, weight lifting and sport specific activities.